Starting a business is a difficult and time-consuming venture. People who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition or idea and the enterprise, commitment and acumen to see it through. Most however are not experts in the legal, financial and compliance aspects of running a business and such matters can appear daunting.
Fortunately you don’t need to be an expert in any of these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of a team that have the expertise in dealing with these matters behind you.
We can help. Just bring us your business vision and ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable and practical structure for your business – whether that be a sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- prepare a bespoke business plan, prepare cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts if necessary
- assess the financial requirements of the business, advise on the best sources of finance and put you in touch with the right people
- complete any registration and application procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- deal with company secretarial issues that may arise
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software and IT systems
- help you keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements that are needed and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration. Remember, we’re your business partners, not just your accountants!
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 0208 798 3403. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.